"Fantastic stay as usual. Great hosts. Great food.
What more could we ask for! Be back soon"
Winner of The Good Hotel Guide, The Best Welsh Guest House of the year 'CÚsar' award and voted 2nd in the Sunday Times Ultimate 100 British Hotels, B&B section.
Take one large, newly refurbished Victorian house. Add a couple of urbane English owners with an eye for period decor and an unforced sense of hospitality - and finish off with uninterrupted views of Bala Lake, in Snowdonia National Park. What do you get? .... (Sunday Times)
Luxurious 5 star comfort in a breathtaking location
With a Welsh Tourist Board 5 star rating, the historic market town of Bala just
2 miles away and a host of activities nearby, Bryniau Golau really is the ideal base to discover the spectacular beauty of Snowdonia National Park.
Delight in this wonderful property and enjoy a hearty traditional welsh breakfast with home made breads, granola, award-winning marmalade, home made preserves and home grown honey.
- All bedrooms have extensive lake views
- Luxury en-suite bathrooms, two with
- Antique four poster beds in two rooms
- Champagne weekends available
- Fresh flowers
- TV, broadband internet access, tea and coffee making facilities
- Guest sitting room
- Full Welsh breakfast included
- Special diets catered for
- Fully licensed
- Walkers and cyclists welcome
- Drying facilities (well it is Wales!)
- Secure canoe/cycle storage
- Fly fishing locally
- Guided walking by arrangement
- White water rafting nearby
If you would like to know more about our beautiful property or to make a reservation, contact us and we will do all we can to assist.
We regret that we are not able to accommodate children under 12 years of age.