Love the bath!"
Winner of The Good Hotel Guide, The Best Welsh Guest House of the year 'César' award and voted 2nd in the Sunday Times Ultimate 100 British Hotels, B&B section.
Take one large, newly refurbished Victorian house. Add a couple of urbane English owners with an eye for period decor and an unforced sense of hospitality - and finish off with uninterrupted views of Bala Lake, in Snowdonia National Park. What do you get? .... (Sunday Times)
Luxurious 5 star comfort in a breathtaking location
With a Welsh Tourist Board 5 star rating, the historic market town of Bala just
2 miles away and a host of activities nearby, Bryniau Golau really is the ideal base to discover the spectacular beauty of Snowdonia National Park.
Delight in this wonderful property and enjoy a hearty traditional welsh breakfast with home made breads, granola, award-winning marmalade, home made preserves and home grown honey.
- All bedrooms have extensive lake views
- Luxury en-suite bathrooms, two with
- Antique four poster beds in two rooms
- Champagne weekends available
- Fresh flowers
- TV, broadband internet access, tea and coffee making facilities
- Guest sitting room
- Full Welsh breakfast included
- Special diets catered for
- Fully licensed
- Walkers and cyclists welcome
- Drying facilities (well it is Wales!)
- Secure canoe/cycle storage
- Fly fishing locally
- Guided walking by arrangement
- White water rafting nearby
If you would like to know more about our beautiful property or to make a reservation, contact us and we will do all we can to assist.
We regret that we are not able to accommodate children under 12 years of age.